Features and Benefits
- Powered coil straighteners offered in variety of models and configurations
- Rotor and caliper braking system for coil reel tension
- AC variable frequency drive system with laser loop control
- Optimized equipment for coil threading
- High performance servo roll feeds
Control & Fluid Power Technologies
- CHS – Advanced Control System Platforms
- Hi Quality Component Partners
- Intuitive Operator HMI And Consoles
- Smart Technology Connectivity, I/O
- Optional- Integrated Safety STO, SLS
CHS Automation Has the Answers & Solutions!
Our industry has drastically changed over the past few years. This is mostly related to new steels that have been created to help take weight out of automobiles to help increase gas mileage, among other innovations. As a result, knowing the technical terms associated with these advancements has become increasingly difficult.
Here are just a few examples of technical keywords associated with these advancements:
80 KSI YIELD
With this in mind, it’s more difficult than ever to keep up with the physics and design requirements needed to process these types of materials reliably. If the following words are foreign to you, let’s talk. We’ll gladly help figure out exactly what sort of machinery you require for your job.