The Industry Standard
Nidec CHS straighteners are built to handle up to .500” thick materials with stock width capacities ranging from 6” – 84”. These machines are accurate, durable and often times an economical way to integrate straightening into press automation.
- SIEMENS and Rockwell – Allen Bradly AC Servo drive systems
- Solid full width matte chrome feed rolls
- Direct drive precision gear head (no belts and pulleys)
- Motorized stock threading assist rolls
- Piloting Hi-Lift Straightening head (optional)